Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Road Trip - Day 4




We're here! After four full days on the road, we arrived in Huntersville (pronounced Hunnersvuhl) this evening! I'm so tired that I can't think of anything noteworthy to write about from today's journeys. I'm just glad to finally be here!

Turns out that the best man from my dad's wedding was traveling with his wife today too and we all ended up being around Charlotte and got to have dinner together. It's been 30 years since they've seen each other, so that was pretty cool!

The other pic is Laura and Sacha comparing their bellies. Laura wins, so we're all hoping she gives birth tomorrow! I'll keep you posted...

3 comments:

Suzy said...

One day Alison,
I'm going to do all the fun things you do... =) I want to go on a road trip and go to Graceland! Hope it was a blast!

Stacy said...

Glad you got there safely! I enjoyed hearing about all your exciting travels!

lisa said...

Yeahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You made it!!!!!!!!!!! It's been fun following your travels. I look forward to what great adventures lie ahead:)