Saturday, January 27, 2007

Updates...

It's been three weeks since I left Simi Valley and began the journey to North Carolina. In that time, I've seen everything to the left and right of I-40 between CA and NC (see blog entries below), learned my way around the country roads of Huntersville (think narrow, badly lit roads with hard to read signs), giggled incessantly with my sister Laura, gotten a new work-out buddy (my brother-in-law Sacha), become a personal photographer to my newest niece Taylor, and done some massive job-hunting all over the Charlotte area (I have a few serious interviews on Monday, so I'll keep you posted)... so life is good!

But I do miss my L.A. friends incredibly! To name a few...

1 comment:

An American Daughter said...

wandering "where" lately?

aka: HOW ARE YOU?